Welcome to the Suffolk County CFR Credentialing Course!
The CFR must watch the videos and pass the quizzes with a minimum score of 80% in order for credential information to be forwarded to the SCEMS office. You must also download the course materials found under the Materials tab above.
- * Please do not use Internet Explorer to complete this course*
- You may complete this course if you are a CFR member or employee of an agency providing 911 emergency response in the Suffolk County Region.
- EMT-CC or paramedic providers that are credentialed as ALS Providers in the Suffolk County EMS system are NOT required to take this CFR Credentialing Course.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print your certificate of completion. Please retain this certificate in your personal records and give a copy to each agency you volunteer and/or are employed at.
- You will only receive credit for completion of the course for the level at which you are currently certified.
You must enter the registration code provided by your agency to access this course