Welcome to the Suffolk County EMT Credentialing Course!
The EMT-B must watch the videos and pass the quizzes with a minimum score of 80% in order for credential information to be forwarded to the SCEMS office. You must also download the course materials found under the Materials tab above.
- * Please do not use Internet Explorer to complete this course*
- You may complete this course if you are an EMT-B member or employee of an agency providing 911 emergency response in the Suffolk County Region.
- EMT-CC or paramedic providers that are credentialed as ALS Providers in the Suffolk County EMS system are NOT required to take this BLS Credentialing Course.
- Upon completion of the course you will be able to print your certificate of completion. Please retain this certificate in your personal records and give a copy to each agency you volunteer and/or are employed at.
- You will only receive credit for completion of the course for the level at which you are currently certified.