$Reg Code Needed
This course is currently closed
- *** Please do not use Internet Explorer to complete this course***
- You may complete this course if you are an EMT-B member or employee of an agency providing 911 emergency response in the Suffolk County Region.
- EMT-CC or paramedic providers that are credentialed as ALS Providers in the Suffolk County EMS system are NOT required to take this BLS Credentialing Course
- EMT-B providers will only receive non-core credit for the EMT-B course. They should not be taking the CFR level course.
- You will be required to complete all three modules listed below including: taking the quizzes, reviewing and understanding the resource material, and completing the final quiz.
- Upon completion of the final quiz you will be able to print your certificate of completion. Please retain this certificate in your personal records and give a copy to each agency you volunteer and/or are employed at.
- You will only receive credit for completion of the course for the level at which you are currently certified.
Enter the registration code provided by your agency in the coupon code box below.Sorry! You are not logged in!